❀ 『さくら』 ❀
(〃^∇^)ﾉ はじめまして！＼(^ω^＼) (Nice to meet you!)
Konnichiwa! My name is Sakura, I am 16 in Junior year, and I'm just your ordinary otaku :3
My hobbies are drawing anime/manga, writing my own stories, and making clay charms! I am a huge fan of InuYasha and others like Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, Mirai Nikki, Elfen Lied, Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist, and a lot more. I grew up watching Studio Ghibli films and my favorite one is Spirited Away.
~Over the summer of 2013 I spent the month of August in Fukuoka, Japan. Five years ago we have an exchange student from Fukuoka, and then I was invited to spend a month with her and her family. ^-^ So if you are planning to travel to Japan on your own, private message me if you have any questions~~~ It was definitely the most amazing experience I've ever had in my entire life!~
1. I have been to Japan three times and Finland twice.
2. I have tried Fugu "Japanese puffer fish" five times!
3. My dad works with the Bacon Brothers.
4. I eat crazy foods xD
5. I'm Russian, a bunch of other things, Finnish, and part Indian.
6. I'm highly allergic to food dye -_- No colorful foods for me...
I do NOT own any of the icons shown above.
【パンタレア / 志方あきこ】
【白夢の繭 ~Ricordando il passato~】